Easysalepos.com, we do care the privacy and we looking forward to being upfront about our privacy practices, how we handle your personal information. ESPOS (“us”, “we” or ” our”) operates Easysalepos.com (hereinafter referred to as “Site” “Website” “ESPOS” “Easysalepos.com”).
While creating an account or using our service, we receive your certain information which we store securely. This information includes your account and profile information, as well as other information you choose to provide while the use of our Service.
ACCOUNT & PROFILE INFORMATION FETCHED
- Information, such as first name, last name, email address, phone number, shipping address including pin code, demographic information like date of birth, age, gender, order item, when you engage on activities on the website,
- Profile information , such as username, email address, phone number.
- Preference information, such as notification and marketing preference.
OTHER OPERATIONAL DATA
- Information about product and services the customer/ Subscriber sells (including inventory, pricing, sales, transactions, tax, supplier and other data)
- Information about Subscriber/Customer or Subscriber’s/Customer’s business.
Other Information collected automatically
We automatically fetch information about your device browser, Internet Protocol (IP) address and other data about your device.
The Right over your data – Privacy Right.
When you use our Service, we give you preference on to choose how and when we share and use your data. These details are automatically fetched, stored and used to prevent fraud and ensure safety of website.
Update Your Data
You may edit, update or correct the information by logging into your Account at any time or by making a request to us, and we may need to verify your identity before any change made.
Deactivate The Account
You’re also able to request to deactivate your Account by emailing us using the contact details provided below. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you.
You may opt out receiving promotional / Marketing mails from ESPOS by using unsubscribe link or contacting us. You may control how we could contact you.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Disclosure of Information Collected
We will never share the personal information and data collected from you without your consent except as provided in policy. We use and work with authorized third party service providers to provide website and application development, hosting, maintenance, marketing, delivery packages, SMS service and other services. These service providers may have access to or process your information for the purpose of providing those services for us.
We may be required to use and disclose your information (including personal information) to a third party if we believe the disclosure is reasonably necessary:
- To comply with court or legal or governmental request.
- To protect the property, rights, and safety of ESPOS, our Subscribers or the public from harm or illegal activities.
- To Prevent Fraud, risk assessment, investigation, customer support, verification and crime.
- To protect the rights, property or personal safety of Company, its users or the public
We do not aim any of our products or services directly at children under the age of 16, and we do not knowingly collect personal information about children under 16.